View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 09:29 PM

I think half the women I have ever fucked are ones I shouldnt have but at the times I just didnt care

I fucked an ex girlfriend the week before her wedding to someone else, I had an affair with the HR director at a company I was working for and it was her husbands company. I had sex several times with a girlfriends mother.

I had numerous affairs when I was with one girlfriend included with some of her freinds

Luckily I was never caught out with most of them, the only one which was found out about was one I was seeing as she had asked me to take a load of nude boudior type pictures which ended up very explicit. I very stupidly put them on my computer and forgot to have it password protected. My girlfriend said she found them accidentally when looking for something on my computer but they were hidden so she had to snoop to find them. She packed her bags and left and on that same day I went straight round to the other woman and we were together for several months a just a sex thing. That ended after I was in a near fatal car crash and became a bit too messed up. I ended up signed off work for over a year and used the internet dating to find woman and had sex with far too many
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to thorne_uk For This Useful Post: