Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 09:26 PM

Thanked 25,439 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default Wife & friends

Well, its Sunday, which is a day that we often get together with a "select" friend or 2/3..

Reminder: "select" friends are- 5-married male friends that the wife is allowed to fool around with only.. other then our swing group friends. They are seperate.

So today, Sunday, which is a day when "select" friends can get away from their wives w/o them knowing easily, 2-"select friends were over for an afternoon romp. The wife likes 3 as her fav , so today she got her fav fun of 3 guys all afternoon... Cocktails on the patio, served by her wearing the below piictured outfit , then into the living room for more body-body flirting. She sat on their laps, or straddled them on the chair/couch for a little touchy-feely.
Then she ordered us pointing her finger, to "strip and go into the bedroom!! .. so we did, and she came in a few minutes later w/ fresh cocktails , and the afternoon fun began w/ her in that sexy outfit.

Without giving details, I think I'll let you ask whatever you think you want to know @ this point... the floor is open for questions?
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0189.JPG   DSC_0103.JPG