Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Catching and watching my wife and best friend
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 02:25 PM

Thanked 5,727 Times in 294 Posts

I was still incredibly turned on at seeing my wife's butt in the bed on display as I returned outside. I walked over and grabbed a beer and sat down as my buddy got up and said he needed to use the bathroom and began to walk back to a tree. I stopped him and told him to use our master bathroom and he gave me a strange look and went inside the back door.

I continued talking to the neighbor couple as the male half of the couple drifted off on the couch they were sitting on. His wife was really drunk and acting silly talking about how when she drinks she gets horny and really had wanted sex tonight but that it looked like tonight was not her night. My buddy finally returned after about ten minutes and didn't say a word but just sat down and was yawning and stretching. She finally unzipped her husbands shorts and pulled out his limp cock without raising him and tried to get him hard. My buddy after about another 15 minutes of us laughing and joking about her situation got up and asked "You mind if I just crash her for the night, bro?" I looked up and replied "No, problem. Just find anyplace warm and soft." he walked inside and I returned my attention to my drunk neighbor who was now trying to suck her husband's flacid cock.

It took about another 30 minutes and our neighbor finally gave up. I helped her get her husband up and gave them both some water and helped them over to their house a few doors down from us. When we got to the door his pants were still down and I was holding them up around his thighs to keep them from falling completely. I helped them inside and to the bed laying in him down and then covering them both up. I left their house and turned out the light and locked the door and walked back home.

I got inside the house not thinking about my wife or my best friend and started putting stuff up and locking up. I had been inside for probably five minutes when I heard muffled noises coming from the back of the house and ventured back to make sure nobody was getting sick. As I neared our bedroom the lights were all still on and I could hear a slurping sound coming from inside.

I peeked into the room hearing he obvious sounds of sex with the slurping and soft moans emitting from the room. My wife was laying on her back totally uncovered and naked now with my best friend standing at the side of our bed at her head also now totally naked. He had his big hard cock in her hands and she was sucking the tip of his dick and obviously enjoying what was happening. He had his hands playing with her very erect nipples and then reached down and began rubbing her tender pussy as she instinctively spread her legs to give him full access.

I was turned-on, mad, angry and excited all at the same time and stayed at the corner of the door unnoticed and took another picture of the two of them.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0111.JPG  
The Following 65 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post: