Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] More adventures with my sister
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 07:01 AM

Thanked 1,410 Times in 50 Posts
Default More adventures with my sister

A few years ago I wrote post about being naked on stage with my half-sister "Sue":

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=124732

We have had a few more adventures since then that I can share with you. To give some background... We are both on the tail end of middle age now. We are also living together, mainly to save money.

Although we've never crossed the ultimate line (see the other thread to see how close we've gotten), Sue is a shameless flirt and exhibitionist. But she always pretends to have a good reason for whatever she is doing. For example, if she is going out on a hot date she'll show me her newly trimmed pubes and ask if I think she did a good job. If I just take a quick look, she asks me to look closer, like I am going to go down on her. Although I saw her pussy decades ago (see link), it still gives me a raging boner... Whenever she buys a new bra, she shows me to get a man's opinion.

One of her other little tricks is to leave her vibrator lying around where I can see it. Whenever she sees me notice it she blushes beautifully, but she obviously does it on purpose. She's never asked me to help her use it, but I've dreamed about it dozens of times.

One thing she did a few years ago that we really messed with my head was to tell me something shocking about our mother. She visited mom, who was in her seventies, in her retirement home, and mom confided in her that she had gotten a bikini wax because she was "afraid of catching something". I long had a sense that my mom was a pretty randy lady, but the news of her playing the field in the retirement home was a shock. To top it off, she showed Sue her trimmed mons (the apple doesn't fall far from the tree), and Sue said our mom was "in good shape down there". Quite an image!
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Pervy Hubby For This Useful Post: