View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 02:09 PM

Thanked 14,423 Times in 602 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eedjut View Post
Those in London may like to get along to the Almeida Theatre before the end of June for the run of ‘Children’s Children’. Emily Berrington strips off her sun dress and stands fully naked twice in the first half. This is her professional debut so there are not many pictures of her around. The best source would be the production photos on the Almeida’s website. Emily is very attractive and on tonight’s performance fully shaven. The Almeida’s a smallish theatre and I would suggest choosing seats on the right hand side facing the stage (e.g in the twenties). I had a seat on the aisle and truly the gods of stage nudity were kind as I went for the play so this was a very welcome surprise and chose the seat at random. The play itself is pretty good but tries to crowbar too many ‘big themes’ in the second half.
Good call, I enjoyed the play and probably would have done so even without the nudity. I didn't realise Beth "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" Cordingly was in it too! Great acting from the whole cast, though I agree that if there was any message in the play it was a bit lost. The audience was about 90% old ladies enjoying all the f-bombs, shouting and nudity!

As for Emily, she's pretty enough but that voice! I hope she's just a very good actor and doesn't sound like that in real life!