Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 06:21 AM

Thanked 11,018 Times in 1,027 Posts

Jill you are amazing!! I would so love to see a picture of your toned body that loves to be roughed up and taken advantage of. Please KEEP us posted on your fun. It's SOO hot, thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edfog View Post
I (Jill) promised I would tell you all what happened when I was in the crowded pub a few weeks ago so here goes.
As soon as I entered the pub I just knew that tonight was going to be the night and as I slipped my coat off I felt a rush of excitement and wet between my legs. I walked straight into the crowd and immediately felt hands all over my body which got me even more excited. I didn't manage to progress very far before I had a hand inside my pussy and one or two, possibly more people trying to pull my breasts off. Also at this time I started to hear remarks about my toned body which continued on and off all evening. Very quickly hands started to get more and more adventurous and things livened up in the rough compartment when it was realised that I did not mind what anyone did with any part of my body, in fact I did mention on occasions during the evening that they should feel free to do anything they wanted with my body and that there were no limits.
As the evening progressed I felt that they were holding back and not being as rough with me as I would like, probably of course due to the fact that its not every day that a girl walks into a bar naked and allows everyone to do what ever they want with her body
and of course they had no idea what I could take so I suggested that they should try to lift me up off the floor by my tits and pussy and told them to get a lot rougher with me. Things definitely livened up from this point onward but were still very tame by my standard.
At about this time two or three older lads/men arrived on the scene who were rougher characters and I started to get rough double fistings and throat fucked. I then gave them a demonstration of my stomach muscles and told them to use me as a punch bag which proved popular.
I eventually announced that I would be leaving shortly and I threw in a challenge telling them they had fifteen minutes to get extremely vicious with every part of my body to try to get me to submit, which could also include slapping, fucking, fisting and anything else they could think of and all at the same time, absolutely no limits and nothing barred. I then got one of them to act as time keeper and gave them the OK to start. Considering they had no equipment such as ropes or rough insertions such as wire brushes, or indeed anything apart from beer bottles, to use as insertions they made a very good effort. A very good effort was also made to pull my breasts off but as I train nightly in that department they were wasting their time but they were not to know that.

I would really like to perform in a fetish / bdsm club. My husband and I did pursue this idea and sometime I will relate that experience. It did not result in me performing but you may find our report interesting.