Thread: Enf video games
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 01:22 PM

Thanked 1,623 Times in 150 Posts
Default MMO Nudity

These aren't quite ENF, and I was going to make a separate post elsewhere, but the first post wanted female nudity in general, so, what the hey...

I've been playing around with 2 free-to-play MMOs recently. First is Age of Conan (not to be confused with Conan Exiles, which is more of a survival game). Outside of the usual MMO stuff, they have a feature called "Vanity", where you can make your character look how you want them to, rather than just whatever the assembly of armors you find/buy looks like. So, naturally, I have her visibly wearing nothing but shoes and accessories, no matter what dresses or pants are actually equipped. And I know I'm not the only 'nudist' running around. Only drawback is there's some kind of thong on her lower half. Haven't checked out the males, but I'm assuming no swinging dicks, either.

Secondly, I've played around on Star Trek Online. There's no official nudity in the game, though you can get pretty skimpy on the Orions. I did find a mod that will alter your local files so that, by selecting certain clothes, characters end up topless, bottomless, or nude. Now this is for your eyes only, if other people don't have the mod on their computer, characters will be dressed as normal. Also, this is not just your character, but any character wearing those particular clothes. I watched a few other characters run by in various states of undress. Also, it is select clothes and some are articles that have to be purchased in-game. I created an Orion (Klingon Faction) because you could get her naked items for free straight off. I'll try others some other time.

Part of the fun is that since it is local, if you interact with another player without the mod, they see you as clothed. But it's like you have a dirty little secret. "I'm naked under my clothing" or something like that. Also, if they managed to pick the right clothing, you will see their character in a state of undress. Like they don't notice how see-thru their clothing is
Attached Thumbnails
AoConanPlayerChar.jpg   AoConanQuestion.jpg  

20180930221753_1.jpg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post: