Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] AN EYE FOR AN EYE
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 05:27 AM

Fantastic story really like the balance and speed the story developed.

I have some ideas which you could use for inspiration. But I am sure you have your own sense of where this story can evolve. Which I expect would be even better.

The first is the whisper that Callie gave to Jane

1)Could be along the lines of shave your bush or I shave your head. This could involve that Jane considers all girls which shave to be sl*ts due to the fact when she tried shaving hers she became extremely horny. Which would make her more compliant with further sexual blackmails, and fact she feels that enjoyment from it would cause her greater shame and embarrassment.

Or if want something less explicit you could be that Callie whispers to stop dyeing her hair or she would shave her head. Resulting in her having ugly regrowth.

2nd Firstly the blackmail of Jane is based on her desire to remain popular so Callie needs to use this against her by giving her hope of not being revealed as a fake but forcing her to choose more humiliating costumes or tasks in order to remain so. Like she can choose between a wonder women outfit but having her face exposed or dressed in micro thong, nipple pasties, full green body paint and alien mask.

3rd At Comic con could have Jane run into an old bully expelled from school working as security Jane could attempt to trade Sex with the bully in order to have him beat up Micro Max and Callie. But have Callie and Max find out about the plan, and project the security guard fucking her on the big screen at comic con catching the horny Jane having a huge O- Moment. This would result in the bully being sacked ruining Jane plan. Also giving blackmail material for Callie to have Jane now have sex with nerds in order to avoid being exposed at the sl*t who was fucked at comic con on the big screen in an alien mask.

Also if you wish to turn up the heat could have Jane

This could be further exploited on here return to school by making her choose a task in order to earn her spanks and support bra for a day by completing tasks. Like getting having to send Callie a photo of her giving head to a member of maths club geeks. Or wearing a micro mini with no panties earns her push-up bra and inserts for a day. Turn her into the school bike for nerds.

Anyway look forward to reading your ideas in the future.
The Following User Says Thank You to cober For This Useful Post: