View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 11:17 PM

Default Friend massaging my wife

My best friend from high school got married and moved back east right out of school. His marriage lasted a while but finally he divorced. I invited him to visit us as he had never met my wife. When I picked him up at the airport I was shocked at how much weight he had gained and that he had lost most of his hair. He seemed really depressed too, so I thought I should try to cheer him up. He could only stay over the weekend, so we had a barbeque and some drinks when he arrived. He couldn’t believe how beautiful my wife looked. She is Asian, 5 feet 3 and about 110 pounds.

When I suggested we go into our hot tub, he was all for it. My wife was already tired as she had worked all night the night before and we had been drinking a couple of bottles of wine during the day, but she agreed. I thought my friend’s eye’s would pop out when he saw her in her bikini as she climbed into the hot tub. My wife said it felt good as she stood up all the time at work and was having lower back pain.

When she got out to get more wine I told my friend I had an idea and told him to follow my lead. When she got back into the hot tub I started to massage her shoulders as she sat on my lap. I told her that my friend had been studying massage and was almost certified but needed some practice. My friend caught my idea and confirmed his study and all, even though it was all bull.

Nothing more was said but when we got out we went to our room to dry off and my friend did the same. I told my wife that it would be good for her if my friend massaged her and it would help him. She said she was so tired but that her back was hurting too.

I took that as a yes and pulled out our massage table that I had bought a few months ago. It was a leather one and had a whole in the front for the person’s head to fit through so they could lay flat comfortably.
My wife had stripped out of her bikini and was naked, drying off in a towel. I told her to get up on the table and she protested by saying she needed to put on another bikini. I convinced her to lay on the table on her tummy completely naked and then I laid the towel over her ass. I told her since she was laying down her boobs were covered and the towel would cover her rear. She told me it would be good to have a professional massage as it was a long time since she had one.

I almost ran down the stairs and found my friend sitting on the couch. He started saying how cute she was in the bikini. I told him she had agreed for the massage and I saw him smile a big smile. When we got up to our bedroom we both looked at my wife laying naked on the massage table, with only a towel covering her ass. My friend walked over and just looked down at her.
My wife’s head was in the hole in the table and she half raised up and thanked him for the massage. She said she had pain in her shoulders but mostly her lower back.

I handed him a bottle of massage oil and watched my friend warm it in his hands. As he started to massage my wife I noticed his hands were shaking. Watching him massage her back and her shoulders was really sexy to see and he kept looking over at me and smiling a big smile.

After only a few minutes, my wife’s arm slipped off the table and hung down at the side. I said her name and there was no answer and I whispered to my friend that she had slipped off to sleep.
This made him a bit braver and he worked her lower back a lot more and inched the towel down till the very first part of her ass crack was visible, but only about an inch.
It was so quiet as I watched him touching her and after a few minutes he stopped and walked over and whispered how much he enjoyed it. I said, she was sound asleep so maybe you should work on her lower back some more.
He asked if I minded and I told him it would be fun, so he moved back to the table and started to rub her again, focusing on her lower back. Little by little as he rubbed he moved the towel down with each stroke until half of her ass was showing.

He looked over at me and I smiled so he reached down and pulled the towel down all the way until the top was resting on her thighs. Her ass was completely uncovered then.
He then started to rub her ass cheeks gently. She didn’t stir so he started to move them a bit more aggressive and was clearly opening her butt cheeks as he held a cheek in each hand.
I walked over so I could see what he was seeing and looked down to see her asshole and my friend smiling as he looked at her most intimate part.

He then licked his fingers and put them into her ass crack and started to touch her asshole with his wet fingers. When he moved his fingers and backed away I would see his spit had moistened my wife’s ass crack and hole.
I looked he had pulled out his cell phone. He whispered a question and I told him it would be fine to take a picture. He took a picture of her ass and the I held her ass crack open and he took a close up picture of my wife’s asshole.
He asked if he could feel her pussy but I told him it would wake her for sure. So we replaced the towel and he left. I am sure he had fun with the pictures in his room. After a few minutes I woke up my wife and she got up and said it felt great. As she crawled into bed she used the towel to dry off her butt but didn’t say anything. I was quite a fun thing to see and my friend said it was the best thing he had ever done to a woman.
The Following 47 Users Say Thank You to atruevoyeur For This Useful Post: