View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 01:15 PM

I feel like I have to give a final update on this. It's back to Blighty tomorrow and I can't help thinking that this holiday has been massive oppprtunity missed. 😟

Picking up from where I left off we spent Monday by the pool as planned. And, as expected, there was nothing to write home about. Topless sunbathing is a lot less fashionable than it used to be generally but it now seems to be almost non-existent around hotel pools. My wife has never done it so that was never going to happen and unfortunately her brother's wife also kept her top on. I later learned why...

Day 5 was a complete non-event too.
It was overcast and we all spent the day exploring Palma and its market. Boring!

Yesterday the sun returned and so it was back to the beach. We got sunbeds next to each other and I (hopefully subtly) made sure I was on one of the middle beds between my wife and my wife's brother's wife. Both kept their bikini tops on which was disappointing to say the least but perhaps not totally unexpected. I was getting desperate and, remembering how it had happened last time, I made an excuse to leave the scene. I asked my wife's brother if he fancied going for a lunchtime beer. The hope was that his wife (and mine) would have discarded their tops while we were away. Whilst sitting in the bar my wife's brother apologised for his missus 'getting her baps out' on Sunday. I'm not sure he was actually sorry, I think it was more a pretty transparent excuse to talk about it. But I'm sometimes not very quick on my feet so I struggled to develop the conversation and I said it had been my pleasure and raised my glass. A pretty lame reply, and in retrospect I think that was my cue to say how great they looked and develop the conversation further. I then light heartedly 'apologised' for my wife *not* getting hers out. I think that would have been a cool response if I was talking to a mate but perhaps not the most appropriate when speaking to a guy about his sister. Thankfully he ignored my comment but it did kind of kill the conversation. ☹️ We proceeded to spend the next 40 mins talking about football.

Anyway, we went back to our spot on the beach and I could have cried. Both women were sitting up with tops on gossiping about something or other. I've rarely been so disappointed, especially as it was our last full day of the holiday.

Last night i couldn't contain my frustrations and I had to mention it to my missus. I told her that I was disappointed that she hadn't gone topless all week, especially as she knew how much I loved it. Her response took me back a bit - she said she hadn't done it partly because she didn't think it was right in front of her brother but mostly because she thought I had disapproved of her doing it on front of him when we were in oz. I was gutted. She basically told me that despite her concerns she'd have happily had them out all week if she'd realised that I wasnt disapproving. She also said that her sis in law had mentioned that she had only done it the once because she didn't feel right doing it when my wife wasn't. (What is it about the herd mentality and topless sunbathing?). It was Unbelievable. I played it cool - not wanting to give away the extra thrill I'd have got because of who would have see them (again) - but I made it clear that my holiday was somewhat diminished because of the lack of tits! She said she'd do it tomorrow if the opportunity arises but we're on a flight home at 2pm so that's massively unlikely.

Sorry for the boring post, I just need to download my frustrations. I'm going to get pissed tonight and when the kids are in bed get the conversation onto tits on the beach 😏
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to PeterHuds For This Useful Post: