View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 04:43 PM

Default very well written story

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterHuds View Post
I wanted to post my recent experience, a fairly innocuous and innocent event that gave me a massive buzz. Perhaps it's not the most exciting story on here and I doubt I'll be selling the film rights - but it's an example of the sort of thing that I dream about happening so when it does I'm totally delighted.

It happened late last week in Australia where my wife, son and I were visiting family. We spent a fortnight travelling the east coast and then stopped off in Perth for 3 days on the way home to visit my wife's brother. Day one was uneventful and and day two was spent in the wine region. During that booze wine trip, my brother mentioned Scarborough beach and i - being from Yorkshire, England, where we have our own Scarborough - said that I had to visit it before I went home. Next day we agreed would be spent chilling on Scarborough beach recovering from the wine!

My missus is late thirties and attractive so I'm never averse to a day on a beach with her in a bikini. Especially as her brother's wife was pretty fit with amazing tits! Anyway, there we were on Scarborough beach, WA - me, my wife, our toddler son, my wife's brother, his wife and their two kids 5 and 3. And it was baking hot and beautiful, basically nothing like Scarborough, England!

It was all very pleasant but quite uneventful, kids playing, adults chatting, reading and trying to keep the kids occupied. If you've ever been on a beach with three young kids you'll appreciate that it wasn't exactly peaceful. Always one of them with sand in their eye, needing a wee or generally kicking off!

But we're we're making the most of it. Both ladies were in bikinis - I'd say definite milfs but I'm biased. My wife was doing a session tanning her back and eventually undid the strap on her top. She was actually getting kind of frustrated about not being able to enjoy the sun because of demands of our boy and her nieces, both excited to see their cool aunty. So whenever she had to look up or around she was demonstrating perfect technique in cupping her bikini top with her forearms and keeping her boobs covered even though iher top wasn't fastened at the back. Well that's how it started! By mid afternoon however, she must have reached the FFS stage because she just gave up on the covering up. During a period of about an hour she was giving glimpses of boob to whoever was lucky enough to be watching. Unfortunately, as far as I could make out, nobody else saw apart from me and my son! Damn!!! Eventually she clips her top back together and turns over to sit up in the sun and chat her brother and sister in law while I made sand castles with the kids. That, I thought, was that.

However the bast was still to come. We all agreed we would leave the beach at 4pm and go and grab some dinner on the way home. About twenty minutes before we're due to go, my wife lies face down and undoes the steps for one last blast of tsunami on the back. When it was time to go, I couldn't believe my luck. My wife sat up, with no attempt whatsoever to hide her boobs and started preparing to leave. For no less than 7 or 8 minutes she was dusting sand off our son and changing him from his beach clothes. All the time with boobs on show. Obviously nobody batted an eyelid, pretending it was all perfectly normal but seeing her topless in front of strangers and her brother and sister in law was thrilling. He most definitely saw them, and she didn't seem to care.

Later that day I nonchalantly asked why she hadn't put her top on and she said she'd assumed everyone around us had seen that at some point during the day so what was the point of pretending. I told her that I'd got quite a thrill and actually nobody had seen them as far as I was aware. I didn't want to make too big a deal of this because I didn't want to discourage her from the next time she's feeling brazen!!! What an amazing day. Here's hoping that's quite soon.

Anyone got any similar low-key stories that were actually a big deal to them?

You are a very good writer and I enjoyed the suspense of what might happen. I hope you write more like this and it's fun showing off your wife for sure.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atruevoyeur For This Useful Post: