View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 12:39 AM

Thanked 57,033 Times in 2,194 Posts
Default Reverse Grope

Well, the timing of things always amazes me. In the evening after my international office person had pulled my hand over her boobs, I bumped into her at the grocery store. I figured that a certain line had been crossed, so when I saw her, I put my hand around her waist, pulled her in and kissed her on the cheek. Her arms went around my neck, pulling us closer. A little small talk ensued, and I figured that it was worth recognizing the elephant in the room, so I told her that I liked how she shook hands at the last two meetings we had. She blushed and stammered a bit, and did the little thing of standing taller and pushed her chest out, but clearly was very pleased. During this whole time I had kept my hand on the small of her back, and we were standing very close. I don't know if she could feel how aroused I was, but I definitely had a stiffie going. So, the moment of the 'question' arrived, and I asked her if she was busy for the evening, and perhaps wanted to grill a steak. This resulted in a big smile, with her stepping closer to me, with her hips definitely coming into contact with my stiffie.
Long term short, I got her address, got a couple of steaks and a bottle of wine, and headed over to her house. I made sure to take a blue pill on the way to her house, because I figured I might be busy rather quickly. So, I get to her house, ring the bell, and she's at the door, reaching out with her hand like she wanted to shake hands. I put my hand out, and she pulls me to her, and starts rubbing the back of my hand over her boobs. From the softer texture, it was clear that she had taken her bra off, and when I looked down at my hand rubbing across her boobs, I could clearly see the shape of her nipples through her thin blouse. For a lady in her 40;s who had a kid, her boobs were remarkably perky, and were a full B or maybe small C cup. As she continued to rub my hand across her boobs, she got pretty twitchy and had a very focused look on her face. I pushed into her house enough to close the door, turned her around and pushed her back up against the door, and began to unbutton her blouse, all the time making sure that I was stimulating her nipples. Her boobs were quite nice, with very pale nipples, small areoelas, and fairly small put pointy nipples. I bent my head to suck her nipples, while reaching down to rub her hips and lift her dress. It turned out that her bra wasn't the only thing she had taken off....no panties and, unexpectedly for a woman of this age, a hairless, and extraordinarily wet pussy. With my mouth alternating between nipples, my fingers slid into her slit, found her clitty, and began rubbing; and she began twitching, and twitching, and breathing hard. It hadn't been 2 minutes since I pushed her doorbell that she began cumming and moaning. She damn near broke my neck as she clutched her arms around my neck. By this time, I had two fingers deep in her, which was good as her legs sort of gave way with her orgasm.
The evening was young, and I would find that it was good that I had taken a blue pill, as she fucked me silly. I'll tell more about it later if you like.
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post: