View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 12:30 PM

Thanked 5,164 Times in 655 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG View Post
Awwww, that's sweet slippy.
Speaking of crowded dancefloors, there was one night when I learned the hard way not to wear a wrap-around sarong commando to a dance club while drinking dozens of doubles. In short, when your dress comes undone on a crowded dancefloor, it's mighty hard to retrieve it from under countless dancing feet while the music blasting & the lights are flashing. I do recall that any "helping hands" that were present at that time were more interested in handfuls of my tits, ass & undercarriage as I crawled around trying to free up the remaining ripped fabric from underfoot, then stood up naked & tried to squeeze my way through the crowd back to my friends' table before doing a walk of shame to retrieve my jacket from coatcheck. As unwelcomingly distracting as all those grabby hands & sweaty fingers were at the time, it is rather hot to reflect on now & might be fun to recreate in a semi-controlled environment?
If any photos of that incident exist, I've never seen them. (At least not here, yet.)

I'm more than positive that there's likely a large number of security guards (hotels, highways, nightclubs, office buildings...) around town that have gotten a good wank off to security tapes with me in nothing but my birthday suit.
But Slipstream, if I need ever need a pro photographer to shoot a truly embarrassing or humiliating naked moment, I know who to call.
Capture my best side, will ya? (Hopefully that's every side )
MSG, tried to PM you but got a message saying you need to clear some inbox space.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to slipstream For This Useful Post: