View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 10:31 PM

Default Continuation of event (4)

Penny was a pretty woman; she had the looks and complexion that didn't need make-up to be attractive. She did carry a few extra pounds but that by no means took away from her looks which is why I call her "fun size". My feelings are that I'd rather have a 5 with a good attitude than a 10 with a sh!tty one. And from my understanding, Penny was game for anything.

Penny finally decided she was getting into the tub, at Steve's suggestion. Steve had a lot of other suggestions as we sat in the tub but I had decided I should go ahead a retire for the night. Tomorrow was going to be another long day and I should rest up to be at my best. As I stood to leave, Penny stroked my cock and told me that she'd really rather that I stay. My cock loved the attention but I was out and away, and off to bed.

By the time I woke up, Debra had coffee made and was listening to music. She was still wearing my tee shirt showing off the incredible curves of her ass. I walked into the kitchen area and asked her what she thought about the night before. She said, I really don't know what to think. You aren't mad at me are you?, she asked. Mad at you? I asked. What would make you think I would be mad at you; it was my idea. I thought it was the hottest thing we've ever done, I said sipping on my coffee. Well, she said, I thought so too and I've been wet all morning thinking about it; I just didn't know where your head would be. Well bring that sweet ass over here and let me feel just how wet that pussy is. With me saying that she backed her ass over to me and spread her legs. I reached under the tee shirt and started with running my fingers over her asshole and then into her pussy. Are you sure that isn't cum because I unloaded an enormous load last night? It may be a mixture of cum and pussy juice, she said, but believe me I am wet. Well, do you remember our agreement last night where you are to be my sl*t and do any and everything I want you to do or tell you to do for the remainder of our trip? Yes, she said, I remember but I thought that was said in the heat of the moment for effect. Well you agreed, I answered, as long as I didn't hold anything over your head or hold anything against you. OK sounds like it's gonna be a fun vacation, was her answer. And you can't get mad or hold anything against or over my head for anything that I do with another or anything I tell you to do, agreed? Agreed, she said. With all of that being said, the coast was clear to proceed.

I walked outside sporting a semi erection caused by the discussion Debra and I just had and also thinking of the possibility of seeing the wife of Mitch, the guy next door. Mitch's wife, I learned her name was Sylvia, was an incredible looking woman. Consider Elizabeth Taylor in her older years with salt and pepper hair, voluptuous body, round full breasts, full hips, and a fine ass. This woman, although in her 50's was what dreams of men, young and old are made of.

I heard Mitch's camper door open once I was outside. He walked over and asked if I had time to talk. I told him I did but If Sylvia wasn't home it may be better to talk over on his side. We walked over to his patio and he said that he had told Sylvia that he had watched Debra and I fuck on lounger outside our camper. He said Sylvia got excited and wondered why he hadn't come gotten her. He said he asked her if she would rather watch someone else or participate. He said he told her to be sure because she was probably going to get her chance. I let Mitch know I was willing, eager, and ready to be with his wife as long a she was also and he approved. I got my approval and we started talking of how things would go.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ABFRH For This Useful Post: