View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 01:58 AM

Default Continuation of event (3)

Mitch, the neighbor who had just watched us fuck, said that he wished his wife had been there to see that. He said that he was in his late 60's and she was in her middle 50's but that because of some medical issues he couldn't do much for her anymore. He said that he had encouraged her to be more flirtatious with men but that she always resisted. I told him that they would be welcome to watch or possibly participate sometime. With that we parted ways for the night.

I finally got Debra inside the camper, put my tee shirt on her and put her to bed. I told her that I was going to go over to the pool and hot tub to just relax for a few minutes and that I be back shortly. She told me that she was completely exhausted and was just going to sleep. I reminded her that she agreed to be my sl*t for the remainder of our trip and had to do anything I told her or expected her to do. All she said was, as long as you don't hold anything against me or over my head, and then she was asleep. So, I now have my confirmation of her agreement.

The pool/hot tub area wasn't far from the camper and once I got there I was taking a shower when another couple walked up. They were actually residents of the resort. I had learned from an earlier conversation with them that they were both retired from up North and had bought a unit in the nudist resort because they could live cheaply and have security there. They walked over to the outdoor showers where I was, said hello and began taking their shower before entering the hot tub. He laughed and mentioned that their mobile home was right behind our camper and they could help but hearing and seeing us from their patio. I apologized and said that I hoped we hadn't offended them in any way. He reassured me that they weren't offend and there was no need to apologize. He said at one time they were in the swinger lifestyle but had to get out of that mostly due to a heart condition he had.

We all three walked the few short steps to the hot tub, he an I entered and sat down. His wife whose name I learned was Penny decided to sit in a chair near me with her legs spread and her pussy staring me in the face. I thought, just when I believed the night couldn't get any more interesting, it was about to. Penny was probably in her early 50's and he (Steve) was a couple of years older. It didn't take long for the subject to turn to sex as they had just witnessed me fucking my wife while another man watched us. I didn't want to give out too much information as we had done very little other than what we had done that night. Our experiences prior to this night had been her being massaged and giving a few hand jobs to allowing some couples and men watch us while we or she watched them. Steve let me know quickly that Penny had plenty of experience, he had been the Dom and she had been the Sub and still was. He said that he always like for her to be the gangbang girl or the cleanup girl, cleaning cocks and pussies once they were done fucking. He said that he always enjoyed watching her while other women were servicing him. Sounded interesting to me. I could tell by the way the conversation was going what he had in mind and my cock was beginning to pay attention also. Thinking about what Debra had done that night and what she and I had done at the camper my cock was getting its second wind and rising to the occasion. Penny was also involved in the conversation and every time I turned to listen or look at her I was staring into her pussy. Penny was what I call "fun size", or slightly larger than average but not overly fat. Her tits were large and hung down but she had a nice round ass and a pretty face.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ABFRH For This Useful Post: