Thread: 'Working Girls'
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 01:52 PM

Thanked 5,721 Times in 428 Posts

CONTINUED …

As soon as I got home I looked at the rota on Kitty’s website and decided the other girl I’d seen was Belinda. I also decided to do something about the erection problem and bought some blue pills! Experimentation over the next week or so indicated that a very low dose would be adequate – half a pill; a quarter an hour before, and a quarter half an hour before. One more item to add to the checklist of shave, shower, etc.

So the day before my next shag, I called Kitty to see who’d be there. Damn! No Belinda on the list. Diane, Fiona (one of the review websites had warned me off her) and one new to me, Chloe. Well Diane would be there, so I went anyway. Imagine my surprise when I got there, and was greeted by the lovely lady I’d turned down the last time! I thought it was Belinda but it was Chloe.

“Sorry, Diane,” I said, “I’m going to be unfaithful to you today,” (I knew I’d be back though) and went off with Chloe. First, though, Di thanked me profusely for what I’d written about her on one of the review websites. (All the while Fiona sat there looking totally disinterested in anything, I don’t think she’d even have said hello when I walked in if I hadn’t said it first. I made a mental note to avoid her at all costs.)

Blue pills or psychosomatic I’ve no idea, but I was hard the moment we started. Chloe was really tall (almost 6ft!), curvy and beautiful. With long silky auburn hair, a dazzling smile and a lovely laugh. (Indeed she reminded me very much of a girl I went out with many years ago, when I was 35 and she was 22, and whom I’ve occasionally written about on this very forum. Strange to think she’d be 50 now.)

And of course Chloe did the DFK, which was how she managed to get me rock hard before the clothes even came off. When they did we had a gorgeous kiss and cuddle, with much teasing and tickling, and lots of laughs, to go with it. The nooky that followed was out of this world too, accompanied as it was by some very expert DFK (and hers was quite good as well). I’d stayed hard for the entire half-hour! In fact we went slightly over time but she didn’t seem to mind.

Then she dropped her bombshell. Today was probably the last week she would be working there. Damn! (Again.)

TO BE CONTINUED …
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post: