Thread: 'Working Girls'
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 02:40 PM

Thanked 5,722 Times in 428 Posts
Default 'Working Girls'

Just over 2 years ago I split up from my fiancé and moved nearly 200 miles away. I had been on POF before we met 2 years previously, without success, so now went back on it to see if I could get some more female company, but did no better than before. I got a few replies and messages went back and forth but they always fizzled out sooner or later, or if a meeting did result, the woman never seemed to want to take it any further. To be honest, I’ve never considered myself much of a catch; even when I was younger I wasn’t that attractive and didn’t have much luck with the ladies. When I met my ex-fiancé, I hadn’t had so much as a whiff of girl action for several years. Indeed the first night I took her out, she said something like,
“Sorry I’m such a bag of nerves, I haven’t been on a date in six months,” to which I replied,
“Lucky you, you can still measure it in months!”

There then followed two years of frequent and fantastic nooky. She was a fair few years younger than me, not fantastically attractive but certainly the sexiest woman I’d ever been with.

Well now, here I was pushing 60, and I was beginning to think that perhaps I was wasting time looking for another relationship.

Then my thoughts turned to … working girls. I found myself on a website where such services were advertised – honestly, I’d never imagined those existed! Several of the ads gave a phone number and I actually spoke to a few of them, but they always seemed to have thick foreign accents, making communication difficult. Eventually I got hold of an English one and explained what I was looking for. I had already learned what GFE meant so that made it easier.

When I was with my fiancé, I said, I would often arrive at her flat a little earlier than I’d said I would, so I could catch her fresh out of the shower and dressed in nothing but a towel. And if I could be really early and get there while she was still in the shower, I’d strip off and join her. Could we do something like that?

The WG, who called herself Kate, said we could, but also said she would only be there for another couple of days, so I arranged to come over the very next night. She told me how to find her– she was in a seaside town about an hour away.

So the following evening I showered, shaved, changed into fresh clean clothes, picked up the pack of condoms I’d bought that afternoon (yes, I was so naïve I thought I had to provide them!) and set off. I managed to find the place quite easily, it was a large mobile home, and when I rang the doorbell got the shock of my life! Kate had told me she was 31, but the old trout who answered the door looked more like 71!

Then she said, “Kate had to do a bit of shopping, she’ll only be five minutes.” Phew! So we sat there in awkward silence for a while. The caravan was a large one and quite nice inside. When Kate appeared I was pleasantly surprised, she looked really pretty, with large pale blue eyes. The trout left, and I was led into the bedroom. I paid – I’d booked an hour – and before leaving to put the money away, she asked me to undress. Having been a naturist for a while, I don’t have a problem being naked in front of strangers and when she got back I was sitting on the bed, letting it all hang out. She was now in bra and panties; just ordinary ones, nothing sexy. She offered a massage which I declined and she said good, she was pretty crap at it anyway. So we had a chat followed by a kiss and cuddle and I soon made sure she was as naked as me. She was a bit bigger than I like but even so I was having a great time sucking and chewing her nipples and wiggling my fingers into her pussy, this and her clit then both got a good licking. That’s when she dropped her bombshell – because we’d done oral, I couldn’t kiss her any more! Damn! DFK is how I get turned on.

So we got in the shower and that wasn’t much fun, she was giving it next to no enthusiasm. We went back to the bedroom and dried each other off which was a bit more enjoyable. Then she put a condom on and tried giving me a BJ so I thought, well if I’m not allowed to kiss her I might as well lick her out again so we did some 69 for a while but I was having trouble getting hard and without my favourite DFK was never going to. She brought me off by hand in the end.

But don’t worry, the next part of this story is much better.

TO BE CONTINUED …
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post: