Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Caught out at work (your thoughts)
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 10:25 AM

Thanked 2,508 Times in 98 Posts
Default Meeting 2

Went up to discuss progress on the work I am doing. He greeted me with a smile and said he hoped I would brighten up his Monday. He asked me to take a seat at his desk initially so he could look through the file with me. I sat opposite him initially and had to lean forward to point things out to him. With the extra button open on my blouse it fell open quite a bit offering plenty of cleavage with my nipples just tucked out of sight. He said everything looked very good and then got up to move alongside me to point a few things out. Standing just to one side of me he was able to look straight down my blouse and my nipples had started to harden and grow pushing out of the top of my bra. He leant forward to point things out and was definitely not just looking at my work. He commented that he was very impressed and despite only having a quick look he liked what I'd shown him. He suggested moving to the coffee table and he would organise a drink and discuss the next stage with me. As I stood up and my blouse tightened his eyes zoomed in on the pokies pushing through my blouse. At the coffee table I was constantly leaning forward again and he was looking at a pair of very erect nipples. When drinks arrived i sat back and relaxed more and allowed my legs to part enough to give him a view of my panties and my camel toe. He was forced to adjust himself as a clear bulge was growing in his pants. I felt my lips getting very wet and he must have noticed a wet patch appearing on my panties. I waited to see if he would comment but then his phone rang and he was called to another meeting. He cursed the fact that he had to go and said he would like me to come back before the end of the week. As he showed me out he said he hoped I didn't mind him saying but he loved my work outfit. I suspect he might have had a quick toilet visit before his next meeting.

Sorry but I didn't get chance to take selfies but here are a couple to show what he would love to see given the chance.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG-20170619-WA0000.jpg   IMG-20170619-WA0001.jpg  

IMG-20170619-WA0003.jpg   IMG-20170619-WA0004.jpg  

The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to juliets For This Useful Post: