View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 08:32 PM

Thanked 8,937 Times in 984 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmandu View Post
My dad lives in a house that borders a large university and he parks cars on his lawn during football season for extra cash. These past few years he has been getting worse and worse with his health and it has not been possible for him to do it, so I have been going over to house on football game days and parking cars for him since he needs the cash.

His back fence and his old workshop back up to what is the large parking field owned by the university. Behind his fence, in the lot, is a large hedge about 2 feet off of his fence that runs its entire length. This hedge is pee central! Drunk as shit college girls by the dozens duck in behind this hedge to pee as they drink beer and tailgate in the main lot - before, during, and after the games. I can stand at his fence (which is not in the best of condition) and see ass and pussy all day long on game day!

I can only park about 12 to 15 cars on his lawn and property, so as soon as I fill it up (which doesn't take long), I go back and watch that fence for the rest of the day. I bet on an average game day, I see a hundred girls back there pissing. Thru the cracks, knotholes, and missing boards of the fence I can see clear views of ass and pussy all day long that is just a few inches from my face with a clear view of everything and little chance of being seen or busted - all without even leaving his backyard.

On night games, I can turn on the inside and outside lights of his workshop and still have a great view. I have even gone around and cut the hedge back off of his fence a bit and cleaned up the area to make it more inviting.

Depending on how they squat (some go very low to the ground, some keep up their ass up higher, some spread wide and try to pee straight down) I can see straight into their asshole sometimes or straight up into their pussy, and they have no clue! To them, it offers privacy from the parking lot and that is all they are concerned about.
that's a tough photography situation but a decent camera and some practice when no one's around would produce epic pictures...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madahab For This Useful Post: