Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 12:48 AM

Default She gave me some eye candy!

I have several stories and may post more later, but this one stands out in my mind. I was an instructor at my job and did training in a classroom setting. The first day of class, I noticed two guys that sat across from this girl wispering to each other and motioning like they were talking about her chest. I decided to pass by to check it out, since I'm tall and was betting on getting a nice view. I got an eyeful of nice cleavage but that was about it.

A few days later, I was assisting her with her computer and was shocked at how much I could see. She was wearing a brown V-neck shirt, but even more surprising was that her bra was so incredibly loose! It wasn't just that it was a loose cup (she looked to be a full B maybe C) but it looked like she had intentionally set the straps so that it would hang loosely on her frame... and boy did it! I could see all of her gorgeous breasts up to the nipple. We stayed like that for several minutes. After that, another guy came over to "help" and then a manager came by to "assist" lmao. We all stood there hovered over scratching our heads in awe.

About a week later came the best viewing! Another loose shirt and lots of peeks, but still not the whole thing. After lunch she brought in a Wal-Mart bag full of candy. I was right in the middle of the lecture and when I walked by her desk, she asked if I wanted some candy. I said, "Sure" and thought to myself 'if she reaches with the opposite arm her bra will totally buckle!' I told the class, "Hold on a minute" knowing that I'd be babbling like an idiot if I got to see what I wanted. Sure enough, she reached with her left arm to the bag on her right, and as predicted, her bra completely buckled. I could see her entire round soft looking tit, nipple and all. She sat like that, fiddling in the bag for a solid 10 seconds while I stood silent infront of the class staring at her exposed tit. Wow... I got eye candy that day!
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to psychoboy For This Useful Post: