Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Pantsing stories
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 03:00 PM

A decade or so ago when I was in highschool, track and field became one of my favorite sports. It helped that it was co-ed, and helped even more that there was a game between the sexes that involved little pranks. Wedgies, pantsings, spank were all common. There was one time where myself and two other guys were in the locker room and these three girls kept coming in the back door and trying to mess with us. The back door was hidden next to a closet around a corner, so they weren't in risk of any trouble. After the third time they had popped in and were trying to take some shoes (we were already dressed) I ran out the front door and around to the back entrance. When I got there two of the girls were play wrestling one of the guys with the third watching near the door. She was a senior (18, so even legal on the forums!) And had the greatest ass I'd ever seen to that point. Maybe 5' 6'', light brown with blond hair, overly gifted in the chest. Well I came up behind her and without wasting a breath, went right for her shorts. They were these boxers made to be shorts, no working fly and all shiny black with red hearts. Well I pulled those things to her ankles and looked up expecting to see some panty only to find that great behind bare! I found out later she had worn the boxers as underwear that day, and being she forgot gym shorts thought they'd do! There was silence for a moment, then a scream and the uninvolved guy yelling "she's shaved!" She pulled them up quick, but I was half way out the door in an attempt to save myself. Will never forget that image.
The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to ragnar787 For This Useful Post: