View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 07:15 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Oh the memories this brings back. Me and 3 buddies went on a road trip for a football game, our college was the playing the college my GF went to. So I hung out with her while my friends spent most of the time drinking and scrounging for girls to hook up with. I asked my GF to get dates for them, 2 she knew all through HS, her answer was 'I know your friends, I don't have any friends that desperate, besides this is a big weekend, everyone has dates".

We were all sharing a motel room and since my GF had a roommate who never seemed to leave the dorm, our only chance for privacy was to hit the sheets while my buddies were hitting the bars. So I went with the guys for a few beers and when I thought they were in a bar they would be in for a while, I slipped off to meet up with GF at the motel. Risky, but don't underestimate young horniness.

So we get to the room, quickly get undressed and start going at it, no foreplay necessary. We are not 10 minutes into it, GF is on top grinding away and hear a key in the door, in walk my 3 buddies. They are laughing their butts off, half drunk, yelling "Gotcha". My GF grabs the covers and a pillow and tries to get decent but they have easily seen all of her goodies. Then they bragged they knew what we were up to and decided follow me back for 'fun'. So we are all laughing now, luckily my GF has a sense of humor, and this is pre-internet so no pics are going to pop up.

Now that the laughing has died down, my GF and I tell them its time to leave and give us some privacy. When we were alone with a promise they'd stay away, I thought my GF would be turned off and the sex was over. I was very wrong, she was extremely aroused and wet, she said that being exposed like that and laying there naked with just a sheet covering her and 3 guys standing there looking at her, was very hot.

That GF has now been my wife for over 40 years and 2 of the guys from that night are still close friends.
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: