View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 06:09 PM

Thanked 5,722 Times in 428 Posts

When I was with my first girlfriend we went to stay at her parents' place for the weekend. It was a huge house built on three floors, but a bit crowded as she had threee younger brothers and one of their employees lived in the house too. The second or third day we were there I woke up a bit late n the morning and realised everyone else had gone out ... except us.

I was on the top floor and crept down to Vicky's room on the landing below. She was still in bed so I lifted the duvet and silently joined her. It was the work of a second to lift her nightdress, ease my hardening dick out of my pyjamas, and slide it in.

"Oohhh, Everard, what a lovely way to be woken up!" she purred, putting her arms round my neck and giving me a long, deep, passionate kiss. We began moving together. But a few minutes later we heard footsteps coming up the stairs - it was her brother Zac!

We were so shocked and surprised, we couldn't move. Anyway there was no time. Then for some reason, he didn't come in; he turned the other way, went somewhere else and soon went out of the house. Not that that did my blood pressure any good - I was on top and couldn't see the open door, so was convinced he'd actually come in! I was only able to relax when Vicky assured me that he hadn't.

We never did find out why he'd come back.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post: