View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 11:29 AM

My ex-girlfriend and myself were swimming at my condo pool at one quiet random afternoon in the middle of the week. We were in the pool for 20 minutes or so and even in the past we would make out at some blind spots. (There were 2 security cameras but I had identified the blindspots since day 1)

At the same time, inside each gender's change room, there's a sauna. So during that adventurous afternoon, I decided to sneak her into the MEN's changeroom and went into the sauna together. After 5 minutes or so, we started to heat up and my hand started fondling over her 32B-22-34 body.

Since I still haven't heard anyone walk in so I decided to take a step further. Since we were scared that people will walk into the change room anytime, I didn't take off her bikini nor bottom at all. We had it in numerous positions and it went on for 10 minutes or so then I heard the change room door opening.

My ex and I were like "shit shit shit" and I got her to hide behind/beside the sauna door. Most saunas require to have a viewing window for safety reason. So there's this mid-age man who peeked in just to see if the sauna is occupied. Fortunately for us, or for my ex, he didn't come in. He still needs to get undress. So after he left that area, I quick told my ex to quickly leave the change room and back into the pool. We cooled off and we finished our business after we went back to the condo.

It was a close call.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to dbmad For This Useful Post: