View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 10:01 AM

I'll share two stories. First was with a girl I was seeing. We were in my car and just pulled in a parking lot. To my surprise and delight, as I turned the car off, she reached over, opened my jeans, and pulled out my cock. Without hesitation, she leaned over and took it into her mouth. The quickness of her actions made me wonder if she had been thinking and planning about doing it or if it was truly spontanious. Either way I didn't care and within moments she sucked me to hardness. I was sitting there enjoying a great blow job when I saw several people in the rear view mirror coming up behind the car. I said, "Somebody's coming." She didn't hesitate for a moment and kept bobbing her head up and down. The people walked between my car and the car next to us. I got so excited at the possibility of being seen and that she didn't care, that I shot my load in her mouth as people were literally two feet away. She swallowed and sat up. If the people saw anything I don't really know but doubt it. They never stopped to watch or said anything. The girl and I never became a real couple but I'll always remember that blow job.

The second story was with my wife. We went on a weekend trip with her sister and mother. Their room and our room had a connecting door. After checking in we went to our rooms to settle in. My wife and I gave each other "the look" and settling in soon included fucking on the bed. We were literally in the act when her sister walked in through the connecting door. She saw us and stopped. Our eyes met her's and for a couple moments we all looked at each other. Then a smile appeared on her sister's face and she laughed before walking out and closing the door behind her. My mother-in-law never knew but the three of us kept that as a secret joke.
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to captbobwi For This Useful Post: