Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Family exposures
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 06:14 AM

Thanked 1,781 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeyboy View Post
Great story, please post more!
First of all I am surprised that some of the stories deal with exposures to parents or brothers, as in Europe this is normal. On the other hand it is an issue being exposed to cousins, in laws and in general far relatives.
Anyway, as requested here is another example. Another family reunion at the same house in the countryside. We are in the garden sitting in lounge chairs in a circle. There are my mother and father in law, the sister of my wife with her boyfriend, the sister of my mother in law with her husband.
My mother in law is serving a homemade juice when she drops some juice on the thigs of my wife. My wife is wearing a brand new short summer dress. She is concerned to damage the dress and quickly lifts the hem of the dress and stands up, trying to avoid any contact between the dress and the wet thighs.
Now her priority is preserving the dress, she takes the hem of the dress only with one hand, raises it at belly level fully exposing her panties then with the other hand she takes a paper towel to wipe out the juice from her thighs. I am shocked!
The juice contains some sugar, it has a “glue effect” on her skin, she has some problems with the paper towel. Her sister comes in support pouring some water on the legs and on the towel. The cleaning of the thigs lasts for a couple of minutes, with the support of her sister and of her mother, always with the dress lifted and the panties exposed.
Then there is a final check on the dress. My wife sits down on the lounge chair and lifts again the hem of the dress checking for stains (and exposing the panties one more time).
Even before this remark, careful readers are already aware that during this accident two perfect strangers, the boyfriend and the uncle, enjoyed a fully unobstructed view of the panties of my wife for a very long time. Again being in summer, without stockings, light tissue, there was also a significant see-through effect, with partial view of pubic hair.
Nobody made any remark about the “strip-tease” and my wife did not show any embarassment both during the accident and after.
The Following 53 Users Say Thank You to itit49 For This Useful Post: