View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 06:43 AM

Thanked 1,667 Times in 63 Posts

Our wedding was a pretty small affair so no, nothing like this there. But there was one time a couple years ago when we were in line for popcorn at the movies (I actually remember the exact film we were there to see - it was Jurassic World) and my wife randomly went "Oh my god, that's my ex boyfriend Paul. He's gained a lot of weight." and furtively pointed out this Jack Black-looking guy on the other end of the lobby with his friend (he didn't see us).

Feeling playful, I quietly asked her how long they dated and she said about 4 or 5 months back in 2010. "Did you have sex?" I asked. She kind of laughed and rolled her eyes and was like "Obviously."

"How many times?" She thought for a minute. "Maybe fifty."

"Did he cum in you without a condom?" She giggled, onto my naughty game. "Yes, most of the time."

I also got "yes" answers to asking if she had blown him, if she had swallowed his cum, if they had watched each other masturbate, and if he had ever cum on her tits. "He fucked me in the ass a couple times too," she added. Then we were up to get our popcorn and the conversation was over, though not too late for me to be at half-mast in my jeans.

I'm not going to lie, knowing this completely random stranger we spotted in public had previously taken my wife from every angle and cummed in all of her holes was kinda hot. I was sort of thinking about it the rest of the evening. Good sex that night.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Hwu For This Useful Post: