Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Store dressing/fitting/changing room voyeur
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 02:25 PM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

I guess I'm a turncoat. I was in a sporting goods store a few years ago trying on sneakers, right in front of me was a line of dressing rooms with just curtains. I looked up and saw a girl of no more than 15 topless trying on swimsuits, the curtain on one side had opened about 6". I saw a woman employee and asked her to go close it. Likely since I had a daughter in that age group I was more fatherly than perv.

However, once my wife dragged me to this dress store that was a converted warehouse made to look artsy. While there I asked an employee if they had a public restroom, she directed my up a fight of stair to a loft area. Walked up, used the facilities, unisex, and when I went down this long flight of stairs you could see over the partition right into the dressing rooms. I saw 3 women, one my wife in her bra and panties, one topless in jeans and another just getting dressed. Later I asked my wife if she noticed me, 'no, I'm busy looking in the mirror, not up at the ceiling. "
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: