Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Have You Ever Cut Somebodies Clothes Off
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 12:02 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippersbs View Post
One time when my wife & I were a little more partyiers than we are now. We were at a party & doing a good job of putting away the alcohol with a bunch of close friends & this subject came up. Well as the night was winding down & people were passing out & leaving, I thought that it would be a great idea to experiment with this fantasy. I struck up the conversation about cutting someones clothes off while they were out of it & to my surprise the friends that were still going on with the party said it would be a great gag on someone. So now we had to figure out who it would be, from what i can remember there was only a couple women still keeping up with about 5 or 6 of us guys pounding down the brewski's. There were 3 guys out of it & 2 women, 1 was my wife, She's only 5'1 & weighs 110 lbs. soaking wet, & holding her alcohol was not her greatest feat. So as we pondered the idea on who the victim would be, 1 of the women said "you brought up the subject, you wanna do it, then it should be your wife". The thought of cutting my wifes clothes off in front of a bunch of people was starting to become a real turn on. My wife always wore string bikini's & liked to show off her body & a few times i untied her top in public, but i didn't know how she would react to this when she found out. So as i drank more encouragement & a little help from our friends, i decided why not, the worst that can happen is she would seek revenge on me. 1 of the women got a pair of scissors from the kitchen & off to the couch i went where my wife was sleeping. She was already laying on her back, so i started at the bottom of her shorts. As i got the scissors in place, i started to get a little nervous & the nice friends we have started their tormenting of me that i didn't have it in me. So i started cutting up 1 leg to the waist & then the other side to the waist. The sight of her pink high top panties were beginning to show & the words of encouragement were getting more & more intense. Snip to 1 side of her shorts waist & then the other & folded down her shorts like it was a diaper & then 1 snip through the crotch area & the shorts were gone. The tube top she was wearing was much easier, 1 snip up the center & her size B's come falling out. There she lay in just a pair of pink panties & cut clothes beneath her. I was going to leave it at that, until the ribbing got much worse, so i did a snip to 1 side of the waistband & then the other. Then 1 snip through the middle & there she was in only her socks & shoes on, fully exposed with her brunette trimmed bush airing out to everyone. Everyone got a real good look & i sure wish there was digital camera's then. After about an hour she woke up & her famous words came out of her mouth 'Paybacks a b*tch". I had to give her my shirt to wear & i thought she would be a little ticked, but i think she liked it as much as i did. The sex was great that night & it was well worth the chance i took. I had no idea what her payback was at the time, but boy did i find out soon enough & she was right "Paybacks are a b*tch".

If anyone has done this sort of thing or had it done to them (all in fun) please respond & if anyone wants to know the payback let me know....
thats awsome i wish i was there
The Following User Says Thank You to Stonedoregonian For This Useful Post: