Thread: Ex Wife
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 07:02 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskers View Post
Awesome, and yes would love to hear more of the story. The last time I was with mine we went to a movie together about three months ago. We sit in the very back of the theater, after a while we got a little touchy feely and she stuck her hand down my pants and started jacking me off. After we left the theater we went back to the house which use to be both ours. I told her to take off her pants and panties and bend over the couch, once she did that I got behind her on my knees and started licking pussy. After I licked her pussy I got up and entered her from behind and gave her a real good fucking. When I was finished we talked for about a half hour then I left. We have phoned each other and text each other since then but haven't done nothing sexuall since that time, not for now anyway. As said we have fucked seven times, but I have got over a dozen blow jobs and hand jobs from her besides the fucking her c*nt part of it all. She likes it when I play with her tits if we are together driving somewhere. She was a good wife to me I cant say she wasn't, she never cheated or anything like that. We broke up and divorced because of my trouble making kids from my first wife, Susan was my second wife. I am on my third now. The story about what happen with my kids and our break up and divorce is way to long so I won't really go into all that, but will say that them and their mother did lots of damage. They regret it now and their real mother my first wife ended up losing everything and is now living in gutter with some crackhead, I have also heard she was hooking for him but not sure, it has been years since I've seen that piece of trash. She when I was married to her fucked around on me big time, she even tried to get me locked up a few times so she could fuck some other guy, that is when I found out if your a man going to court against a shit bag women like my first wife you don't stand a chance. It took me some time to get the court to see what she was really all about, but by the time that was done it was to late. I got out of all her lies and nothing more came of anything until I got married to Susan, she then put our kids up to shit as well she tried pulling shit again, but this time it did her no damn good. However regardless Susan couldn't handle it and we divorced. It is strange how things turn out and happen sometimes.
I guess it is the reason it don't bother me with what I'm doing with Susan off and on although remarried. My wife now is also sweet and loving, but after what my first wife did I find it hard to trust a lot of women. So with me it is kind of like a just in case type of thing if you know what I mean. I have open up to my wife I have now about some things but not everything, she knows I have fucked Susan twice and in time forgave that. But she doesn't know about the rest of it that me and Susan has done.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post: