Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Straight Sex] Have you ever fucked in public and gotten caught?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 09:34 AM

Thanked 5,825 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyman View Post
We were at a party about 5yrs ago it was in a large house owned by the head of my wifes company. We arrived at 8 as it said on the invite i was expecting a boring night but that all changed after a lot of alcohol. We were dancing and messing about i was having some fun with one of my wifes work collegues slightly older than us but fit (not sex fun just a good laugh)before i knew it, it was midnight and my wife was nowhere to be found. I searched all the usual places where people were milling around then ventured through a door in a utility room which turned out to go into the garage which was pitch black. I could hear muffled moaning so stepped in and closed the door i listend for a while then realised that it was my wife she was quietly saying harder harder and her moans also grew louder. Iwas mad but excited so kept as quiet as i could. I found myself wanking the more she moaned eventually the guy must have cum and said they better get cleaned up and get back to the party my wife agreed i stayed hidden behind one of the three cars that were in there while they switched the light on and got ready to re join the party. They left the garage and i waited for 10 mins then rejoined the party. My wife was back in the main room chatting as if nothing had happend. I didnt say anything about it to her and we left about an hour later.
Wow, that’s an incredibly hot story. I can only imagine hearing my wife moaning with another man in her. A huge fantasy. Did you ever tell your wife? Thanks for sharing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post: