View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 06:00 AM

Thanked 5,082 Times in 244 Posts
Default Walking nude in the forest, would you?

We are often visiting a nude beach and have done that for many years.
The parking is in the middle of a forest, and it takes about 15 minutes to get out to the beach from there.

As the years have passed, we have become more and more careless about dressing when we are returning in the afternoon. In the beginning we began to leave the beach fully nude and passed the dunes like that. When entering the forest, we dressed because we might easily walk into someone there.

After more years we began to walk fully nude through the forest, but stopped to dress just before we entered the parking. If we saw someone coming towards us in the forest, we also stopped to dress.

We have now decided to skip all about those clothes. I am carrying Jill's clothes in my bag, and she is carrying my clothes. So even if we are surprised by people just coming near us, we simply can't cover up, and we must pass them close by. Sometimes we don't walk the direct way to the parking, but take a longer walk, about half an hour or more, and find some footpaths where we can be spotted from far away.

We have noticed that people who are coming towards us on parallel footpaths often are changing direction so they are passing us very close by to have a look. They have never commented anything, but we are often getting a big smile.

When arriving to the parking, we are now walking nude out into the open up to our car. Usually we are seen only by a few people there. Sometimes we dress there outside the car, and sometimes we just drive home nude.

Have some of you tried this??
Attached Thumbnails
P7080073.jpg  
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Jill and john For This Useful Post: