Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Hearing/seeing people fuck! (neighbours/hotels)!
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 05:49 PM

When I was at the university I got a small apartment near campus that I lived in for a couple of years. I was working at a sales job in a stereo store part time so could afford a decent one. There were a lot of other students in the complex including a lot of just-married students still in school. At the start of term one of those couples rented the apartment directly above mine. She was a short brunette, very cute and he was a fairly big guy over 6 feet. The floor plans were the same on each level so my bedroom was directly beneath theirs. Not too long after they moved in I was treated to a nightly serenade from their squeaking bedsprings. It might go on for an hour sometimes, and I could be awoken in the night or early morning again. I never spoke to them about it because he was a lot bigger than me and I didn't know how it would go. I never heard any more than the squeaking.

I'm actually grateful to them for causing me to miss so much sleep since they moved in when I was going through a low spell after a girlfriend broke up with me. I wasn't getting out too much and socializing. The nightly reminder of what I was missing motivated me to get back into the swim of things and I started dating again. I had several opportunities after that to explain to a young lady what the strange noise actually was. One in particular thought it was very erotic and informed me in a particularly enthusiastic manor whenever we happened to hear it.

My apartment was on the end but the one to the side of me had a divorced woman and her young son living in it. It was a larger two bedroom unit and one, it must have been hers, wrapped behind my kitchen/dining area. She and her son were fairly quiet except I could hear their TV when it was turned up loud but sometimes I would be eating breakfast on a Sunday morning after she had a gentleman over Saturday night and I could hear them quite clearly.
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to joejitsu For This Useful Post: