Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Hearing/seeing people fuck! (neighbours/hotels)!
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fknfunny View Post
Anyone got any good stories of hearing neighbours at it? Apartment complexes? Or hearing anyone fucking for that matter! House mates, hotel rooms etc!

I constantly hear my neighbours fucking almost every night she is very loud I love hearing it!

Surely I am not the only one who has heard people?!
I can think of a couple times I have been so lucky. The first was in a motel while sharing a room with my father. I woke up during the night, hearing a couple of people pull up and go into the room next to us. Fortunately, the bed I was in had its headboard against the wall that separated us. Though muffled, I could a woman's voice and a guys. In a short time I start hearing some noises from the bed, and then it was clear that there was some serious fucking going on.
After a good period of time, they stopped and the shower started. A while later, they left the room and drove off. It was a memorable time...

The next time was years later, again in a motel, but with my wife. When we were starting to wake up, I picked up on the feeling of the headboard moving slightly. Obviously the bed in the room on the other side of the wall was right there too. I could hear a little and certainly feel the motion, like someone was getting well fucked. A little later, as we were leaving the room, the couple from the other room was leaving too. I saw tall, leggy blond who was looking good, and well fucked.... If I remember right, I let my wife in on my discovery.

As a side note, one weekend my wife and I hit a local motel and left our son with his grandparents. On Sunday morning, before we started to pack up, we got into fucking and while in the doggy mode, a house keeper knocked on the door. My wife, never missing a beat, tells the house keeper, that 'we are packing' That was a running joke for years....

Last edited by dr_pepper1942; 01-16-2014 at 10:08 AM.
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post: