Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 07:00 AM

Your wife is a very smart woman and can see where this is headed. She sees the insecurities in your brother's wife and knows if she let's your brother have sex with her again, even if she did enjoy it, those insecurities may only worsen. Especially given the fact that your brother has always had a secret crush on your wife. Of course, this is a dream come true for him. He gets to fuck his fantasy girl AND watch his wife get fucked at the same time. Too bad at least half that equation isn't going to work out the way he planned. But I do have to agree with your wife on that one, letting your brother fuck her again may lead to problems down the road. Maybe one day the situation will change, but for now, this may be the best decision.

I think it's great that your brother's wife opened up and admitted to liking the sex with you. That only means she's getting more comfortable around you and doesn't have to blame her husband or the alcohol for her actions. She's doing this because SHE wants to. That can also lead to problems though since in my experience with "friends with benefits" type situations, one partner is always into the other for more than just sex. Again, that's just my experience and hopefully doesn't apply here.

I think your brother was so overcome with what was going on that he didn't know how to react....lol. I'm sure that happens a lot. I think next time you two should introduce his wife to two men at one time. Maybe she gives him a blowjob or handjob while you're taking her from behind. Not only does this get him more involved but it also makes sure that his wife doesn't just focus on you and develop any feelings that could lead to problems down the road. Again, I think you're the lucky one here. You get to further explore your brother's wife AND with your wife's permission. Win-Win.

So what does Kenneth have planned for your wife on this proposed overnight trip?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post: