Thread: BEAN
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 10:11 AM

Thanked 366,642 Times in 12,867 Posts
Default No No No

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6BEAN9 View Post
Ok, OCC friends a new query. In my album is a gif of me giving one of my husband's friends some release. Raymond has never been a ladies man and it had been awhile since he'd been with a woman. We were all a little drunk and one of the girls suggested one of us help him out orally. But of course everyone pointed to me and the hubby had no problem with it as long as he could video it. Raymond didn't want it videod because of his weight, but agreed. The second day everyone wanted to watch so we did it again except that I had to swallow, ugh. My query is that one of the guys in the group kept calling me a cheater and it made me a little mad, I don't think giving oral with the consent of your husband is cheating, what about you?
Oh...so that GIF has a story. Well, how I imagined it going down (no pun intended) was way off. My version was more romantic, but now that I know the story it's even hotter! Anyway, as for your question...Dear Fl- Abby says ANYTHING done to help out a lonely chubby dude with a partner's consent (and it sounds like in this case, partial participation) is just adding "spice" to the relationship. It's also very kind. You're a good Bean. The dissenting fellow is obviously jealous. He wishes you were giving HIM some release. Me too. Just curious. How come you "had to" swallow? Peer pressure? Reflex? Nowhere to spit without making a mess?

Last edited by Fox Mulder; 07-17-2017 at 10:19 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fox Mulder For This Useful Post: