Thread: BRIT THREAD
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 08:36 AM

Thanked 53,688 Times in 1,085 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike230652 View Post
It's close to the truth, though! Gunner accused people from other sites of " stealing his stuff" ( not that it WAS his, since 99.9% of it was on the web already ). He never mentioned he himself lifted around 70 sets from the person he accused and posted them on his Brit thread as if he'd found them. Real double standards.

I wish these people would realize there's very little new on the web, it's there for all of us to share and enjoy. I'll dig up some UK stuff and post.
Lets get one thing straight, and this will be my last comment on the subject as i don't want to flame this thread, but if people are going to spout BS about me then I have the right to reply. This is aimed at Blidworth10 and Mike23062. Firstly you Blidworth10, I asked for the thread to be deleted for private reasons which have absolutely nothing to do with YOU! How dare you accuse me of being a "drama Queen because I will not tell you the reason. You have made 18 posts on this board and you give me 1 out of 10 for flouncing off the board, whatever the hell that means? Try making the effort to post some quality stuff instead of trolling mate.

Secondly you Mike. Stop spreading lies about me. I don't know what it is I've done to upset you but you have been on my back for months. Not once have I ever passed off any of my posts as my own work. Everything I have posted is available on the web bar a couple of posts and even these were never passed off as my own. I never "accused people from other sites of stealing my stuff. What I in fact did was accuse ONE person of lifting sets directly from here and posting them. I have no problem with that either but what riled me,and I stated it at the time is that when he posted them he kept going on about how hard he was working in getting those pictures when in fact all he was doing was lifting them straight off here. These so called 70 sets you accuse me of lifting is a total lie and you should have checked the dates he posted as apposed to mine. It did take time and effort in finding and uploading to my thread but I never asked for nor wanted credit, I did it purely to share and hopefully encourage others to post which they did. I must admit that it did piss me off when people like you b*tched about things that had nothing to do with you unless of course I hit a nerve and maybe the person I accused on the other site is in fact you.

If the mods feel that this is flaming the thread then please remove, and like i said this will be my last say on the matter.
All Photos posted are collected from various forums sites across the web and Until I am told otherwise are considered public domain. If you require a photo removed then please let me know and I will have it removed. Be polite and do no not flame
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Air Defender For This Useful Post: