Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 08:41 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Now to wrap this up. We are standing in the road. The son says to me, you know I've seen all. You mind if they get a closer look. Being a hundred years old the eyes are not what they once were. I smiled. They were all looking at me. I said look I just got her back in the tent from a restroom break so I'm not sure if she's completely asleep. The dad said we can be quiet. I said four men standing around drinking does not equal quiet. Add a naked sleeping female and that's disaster for me.

All at once promises of quiet and decorum. We start walking. We get to the tent. My wife's nipples are rock hard. She looks fantastic. The son whispered holy cow. I whispered what's wrong. He whispered this is naked. Both the elderly gentlemen are saying nothing just staring. I said ok, I guess you proved you were right. The black man said you sure were. We stood in quiet till beers were finished. We started talking. They were giving compliments throughout. I would hint at leaving and they would change topics still staring.

Now the kicker to the whole evening. As they were talking my wife stirred. Pulled her legs together and hands wiping her eyes. We were dead silent. She looked out to see four men looking at her. She grabbed a piece of blanket and pulled it across. She has a nice drunk fake look and response. Complete silence. She said, in her best fake drunk slur. How long have we had company. I responded for some time. She's holding the piece of blanket across her chest sitting again in her favorite Indian position pussy still not covered. She rubs her head and asked if her clothes were dry. I walked over touched each and lied. I said not yet.

She said ok. I have to pee. She is fake waving back and forth. A nipple occasionally coming into view. Asked if she wanted me to take her in the truck to the bathrooms. She kept rubbing her head. She asked who was here. I said the gentleman that saw her bend over earlier, his dad and a friend. She is putting on an act. She said can I get out without them seeing me naked. I laughed and said not unless you wrap up in a blanket. She said ok. We stepped back and she rolls over on her stomach. We are staring at her naked back as she pulls at the blanket. She gets on her knees and elbows wrestling the blanket she is on.

We are staring at a very aroused pussy as she does this for several minutes. I ask if she needed help. She laid flat. We are saying nothing looking at her ass. She said this is not working. She even had me believing she was passed out drunk. She said do you mind if I just get out and pee by the truck. I said do you need me to help you out. She grabbed the lantern and handed it to me. I said what's that for. Drunken slur, I need to see don't I. I turn the switch back to high and set it on the cooler. She gets back on her hands and knees and slowly backs out of the tent. We are standing looking at a well lit pussy and ass along with her D's swaying as she moves. Once out she holds her hand out I go help her up. She stands wobbly. She drunkenly says wait, she puts her hand across her tits and turns saying I'm naked.

We stumble over to the truck tire. She turns. The lantern is in front of her. I said ok what now. She slurs I have to pee. I said ok. Slurs, I have to squat. She puts her back on my truck and dips. She is now squatting hand on ground and one on truck. I thought she was going to say she couldn't with us watching. Nope. She unleashed a flow that lasted forever. We were watching saying nothing. She finished. No paper. I helped her up. Back to the tent. She dropped down on all fours and crawled back in with us staring at her pussy. The light right behind her on the cooler. She got in and laid flat on her stomach. She said good night.

Mental picture, she already has a built in space between her thighs. She has her legs wide open. The lantern is illuminating everything. We are all looking at the same thing quietly. After a few minutes I look at them and say it looks like I'm up for awhile anyone want a drink. We pulled up chairs and I got my neighbors and started talking. We spent another hour. My wife would adjust positions periodically. From on her from to on her side knees up, leaving us a nice view to flat on her back legs open hiding nothing. These three men got a complete up close full view of her entire body, including a peeing episode. After one a.m. I said It was time for me to turn in.

Each of the men thanked me profusely giving many many compliments and left. Once gone I got in the tent and zipped. My wife was wide awake and aroused. We had a nice long as quiet as it could be sex session. Afterwards she asked how she did today. I said it was remarkable. I had to ask about the pee. She giggled and said she really had to go bad and it was now or never so she went with it. She asked what I thought. I said you heard all the compliments and opinions about every part of your body from each of them. She said it really turned her on listening to them each talk, describe and compliment her body parts. She said she almost had an orgasm listening to them at one point.

We got up really early and left. My wife really did not want to see them again. We talked in detail and have decided we need to fake camp again. We got back to the house and it was pretty much sex whenever on of us brought up the prior day. I really think that my wife faking sleep and hearing all the compliments has boosted her confidence or ego. She said that as the attention or conversation started turning away from her she would adjust her position and it would start up again. She actually loved it. Even today she mentioned how one of the men just went on and on about her breast and nipples.

I guess I can brag and compliment till I'm blue in the face but it's better coming from someone else. Another good thing to come from this is she likes tent camping now.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: