View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 04:44 PM

Thanked 9,798 Times in 317 Posts
Default Excited

I had wanted to share my wife for many years before it actually happened. When it finally did happen, it was the most erotic experience we had ever had. Now, I do not simply watch, I am a full participant (she loves the attention of two men). Since that first time, we have had many additional experiences adding another man. Except for the rare asshole, they are always fun and exciting encounters. But I have never been jealous by nature. Plus, my wife not only enjoys adventurous sex, she can separate sex and emotions. If you two are two are not on solid ground in your relationship, and you are not confident of how you will feel after the glow of your orgasm wears off, then I would not recommend venturing down this road. It can make shaky relationships turn south. I know of several couples who dabbled with swapping as means to salvage/improve a faltering relationship, only to see the lifestyle end their relationship.

And Rick.... sexy is an attitude. My wife never got hit on until she decided she wanted to be hit on. I've seen your photos...... she is definitely sexy.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LBnJB For This Useful Post: