View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 03:23 AM

Default College landlady

When I was at college I lived "in digs" with a family. The wife was a chubby but really lovely lady. I fell for her almost as soon as I moved in. They had four young children and I oftenwndered how they managed to have sex with me in the house as well. One night I came home from the pub (it was Friday and we always stayed out late). As I came in through the front door I was sure I could hear some movement from their bedroom. Sure enough as I crept up the stairs I could hear the rythmical creaking of their bed and then the unmistakable noise of my landlady starting to cum. I just stopped on the stairs and listened. The bed kept creaking and the sighs got longer and louder. I could almost imagine I was in there with her. I couldn't move I just had to hear her cum. I undid my trouseres and got out my penis which was now as hard as hell (I was a nineteen year old virgin). I stroked in time with the bedsprings and the moaning. I would like to say that I came at the same time as the love of my life but I was so excited that after only a few strokes I blew my load. I waied until it was clear she had had an orgasm and crpet the rest of the way into my room to wank the rest of the night away.
It was some time before I had the chnce to tell her what happened, but that is another story, one that still brings a smile to my face, and a bulge to my pants.
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to romney02 For This Useful Post: