View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 10:30 AM

Thanked 5,911 Times in 565 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Uncle_Bud Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle_Bud
Wink From my Perspective

First of all..here's one good link fyi..http://www.nudistbeaches.info/

I am a "casual visitor" to the north end of Bonny Doon Beach..Who ever made the about.com page about Bonny Doon must've been a "lurker" himself ..i.e..."..More women that at other area beaches .."..talk about TMI..
Anyway, Bonny Doon is about an hours drive from my house and I've been going here 5-6 times during the summers for over 30 years. I also love this place during the other seasons of the year. This is a "seasonal beach". During the late autumn, winter, spring, the north end is mostly all rocks and cliffs. From late Spring throughout the summer into autumn, the sandy beach goes through changes...The beach is never the same
Besides the natural cyclic changes, I've also noticed certain human behavioral changes possibly due to changes in Bonny Doon beach's status as an unofficial "state beach". Nudity is still going on at the north end, but last time I was there, There were more people with clothes on than naked people. Along with the regular cliff top lurkers above, we had the tourist-lurkers with the flower shorts and black socks walking back and forth.
I've also noticed many of the regular locals arn't coming around as much. I used to recognize people, but not anymore. This may be partially due to the poor economy..people getting laid off and losing their dream homes..and/or too many lurkers and family tourists
Some of the lurkers, just don't give a fuck..They lay or sit a few feet behind us fully clothed and start jacking off. During my last visit, I got into it with this guy who kept letting his lil pug dog run across everyone's towel and then walking up to you and asking, "He isn't bothering you, is he?" and then when I answered after the 3rd time, "yes he is"..The guy went ballistic! This was quite a day, a few hours later, after this creepy looking guy sat right behind this couple and started masturbating, the man stands up and stood right over the guy with clenched fist yelling at him.
Maybe, some of these people used to go to the private, admission required,"Red,White & Blue" beach which is now closed for good until further notice...Red,White & Blue is up the road a few miles. I dunno, I'm just speculating. There used to be alot more sex on the beach also. The last time i watched a couple fuck on the beach, a group of people near me, "locals" were all in a big fuss about it and went over to the couple and told them to leave. What is going on here?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Uncle_Bud For This Useful Post: