Thread: Wife's Panties
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 08:55 PM

Thanked 2,117 Times in 150 Posts

Hi,

I love ladies underwear (Bra's, lingerie etc..) and i get a real kick out of knowing what a woman is wearing. So it is very fortunate that I frequently help my friends wives, gf's and in one case sister with their laundry. I've known them all a real long time and we are very comfortable around each other, almost like family. So that may help.

The first time was yeas ago, I was on vacation with my wife, a buddy, his gf and his sister. We were staying in a Hostel that had Laundry facilities and as we were just over 10 days into an almost 4 week trip, clean clothes were getting scarce. One evening I was going to do my and my wives laundry (Warm Climate so there wasn't that much) a few shirts and shorts and lots of underwear / couple of bras). I went down to the front desk to find out about the laundry and get change. Upon returning to the room it was decided that they were all going to walk around for a bit and return with Dinner. I was going to lounge around and read while the laundry was in so no big deal. I grabbed the laundry bag and headed down the the laundry room. I did not think there was this much laundry.

In the laundry room I dump the bag on the counter and I'm surprised because on the top of the pile is a light pink lacy thong. My first though was "my wife doesn't wear thongs". In fact upon closer inspection, it looked like everyone's laundry!!! So here I am in a hostel laundry room, which is thankfully empty, with My Buddy's gf and his sisters dirty underwear and bras at my mercy. I had some less than honourable ideas but unfortunately no time or privacy I quickly sorted and loaded the machines, but I soaked in every detail I could of every pair of panties and the bras.

The GF has a few Lacy thongs and a mostly lacy bikini briefs in the pink, red and purples. She had a pink lined and a tan lacy bra both in 34D. almost all from La Senza.

The Sister was the surprise, all her panty's were normal cotton panties in pastel colours with heart patterns or polka dots, but the best pair were Beige and had a teddy bear and a large heart on the back. I almost fell over laughing, cause she was a grown woman (21) as was wearing kid panties (she has a small build). Her 3 bras were all the same, white heavily padded 32A's.

So, in the washer they went then into the dryers, I didn't get much reading done cause I could see them all tumbling around through the dryer doors. Once every thing was dry, I folded it all, extra special care was taken with the ladies undergarments and returned to the room. Upon returning to the room everyone was asking what took me so long as they had returned with some bread and cold cuts and made sandwiches. I said I was just doing the laundry and reading, I played it cool and then produced the nicely folded piles of laundry ( I made sure the Bear and heart Panties were on the top ). All three girls immediately blushed and were quite embarrassed, the explained that they had expected me to bring it all back up and they would fold it them selves. Once again without making a big deal or anything I just said that everything would have wrinkled up then. My buddy had a good laugh and everyone seemed at ease.

I was very turned on by this but playing it cool and seeming to not make a big deal out of it has payed off in the long run. I never mentioned or said anything to any of them about the incident and it was never really mentioned again but ladies are very strange in a way, once you've seen something they act like the cat is out of the bag. For the rest of the trip, underwear and bras were no longer quickly hidden or put away but almost left around as if on display.

I was sad because I thought that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity until the following summer after my buddy had just moved into his house. I was over for a BBQ (my wife was working) and had arrived a little early. My buddy's gf was trying to get the last of the tidying done before everyone came over and he was out getting the last of the BBQ supplies. I asked if there was anything I could do to help, expecting to be told no, but she immediately said could you please grab the laundry off the line in the back yard and dump it in their room. Well I headed out and was going to just grab the laundry and dump it on their bed but when I saw what was on the line I was ecstatic. it was mostly her laundry, Underwear, Bra's, Gym Clothes and regular clothes. I knew what I had to do. I started folding it all stating the with the bigger stuff Pants, Shorts, Shirts, etc.. I had folded her bra's and was half way through her underwear when she came out with a drink for me. Luckily I hadn't succumbed to desire and I was just "Very Carefully" folding her underwear. She looked a little embarrassed but just kept chatting to me while I plucked off the line and folded the last 3 or 4 pairs of her panties. She made no move to stop me or help me. Once I was done she then told me that she doesn't fold them and just dumps them all in her drawer. She thanked me for the help, asked me to get the grill going and took the laundry inside. She reappeared a few minutes later and we hung out in the back yard.

My advice would depend on your situation. If you have close friends, maybe ask them to take stuff off the line. Or if you have a Laundry basket in you bathroom, maybe pull you wife's underwear to the top when your friends (or Trades) come over. Leave a basket of clean folded laundry in the Hallway or somewhere visible with Underwear or bra's on top and in full sight. Anyway I would start with having them visible. It would probably help to do the laundry (if you don't already) and train your wife into it by getting her used to your routines (leaving Clean Laundry around or making sure your do her laundry just before or after your friends have been over). Make it routine and no one will make a big deal out of it, but I'm sure if anyone is interested they will get and eyeful or two.

Sorry, I had no intention of writing this much but this is a topic close to my heart and it just flowed out !!!
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Carsondcarson For This Useful Post: