View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 05:29 PM

Default Wives/girlfriends going out without underwear

I’ve always been really turned on by women who go out without underwear, and I’d really like to hear about any OCC member’s wives or girlfriends (or indeed female OCC members) who like to let their boobies swing free or to feel a cool breeze up their skirts.
On going braless:
• How often does she do it, and what is her bra size?
• How long has she been going braless?
• Has she ever flashed – either accidentally or deliberately?
On going knickerless/pantieless
• How often does she do it?
• How long has she been going knickerless?
• What’s the longest she’s ever gone without knickers?
• Has she ever flashed – either accidentally or deliberately?
The present Mrs S is now 40 and we’ve been together for 16 years. She’s 36a and pretty much stopped wearing bras altogether about 7 years ago, although she’d regularly gone braless before. Now she only wears them for exercise. She sometimes gives me a quick flash when we’re out in the countryside, but never if there’s any risk of being caught. It’s usually pretty obvious that she’s braless, though, and she does have a couple of tops which must have given somebody a glimpse of her nipples.
She only goes knickerless very occasionally and usually for my benefit, and before we got together had only done so once or twice. One hot summer a few years ago she only wore them for work, and mostly went without under shorts or a skirt in the evenings and at weekends. She once went a whole week without wearing any when we were on holiday a few years ago. She has also slipped them off while we’ve been out on occasion, generally after a couple of drinks. She’s never given an upskirt flash, and has never gone knickerless in anything that wasn’t at least knee length. She has gone out for the evening on several occasions wearing only a dress and a pair of shoes and needless to say I love it, and wish she’d do it more often.
It would be nice if she was a bit more of an exhibitionist, but overall I think I’m pretty lucky. Over to you.
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to sparrow For This Useful Post: