Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Women and Repairmen, deliverymen, contractors, etc.
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 11:49 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Plumbing Contractor

... A long time back, I worked with another guy doing plumbing. We had a job to do for a doctor's office that required the water being shut off for an entire day. He said Sunday was the only time that could be done.

... We get started early Sunday AM and the work involved going in and out of the upstairs apartment. A cute little thing, nice looking body and probably B cups, lived there alone. She was going on and on about how she just moved in, this was her very first time living alone, and how much she loved it.

... Pretty soon she's accidently brushing up against me, and again. Every time I had to run downstairs through the tight stairwell she would follow me, getting into situations where I'd need to squeeze by her. Pretty obvious after a few times. For sure, I couldn't get involved right then and there, we had the plumbing ripped apart, and we'd be lucky to get it all back together with a full days work. So I tried to ignore the whole thing. The way she looked at me, she was practically begging to be fucked. I'm thinking she was inviting me to christen her new apartment. But I just ignored her.

... My partner and I had to go back one evening a week later to do a little finish work, and she pretty much ignored me. I guess it was that day or never.
... A lost moment.
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: