Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - ENF] Skinny Dipping
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 10:48 PM

Thanked 30,691 Times in 4,243 Posts

Awesome stories! I love skinny dipping. Really wish I had tried to get more women to do it with me. But I got a few episodes.

In college, I dated this born again Christian who was also a pretty sexual girl (she constantly struggled with this!) Anyway, it was during the summer and we were going for a walk pretty late at night in her neighborhood. I think I half jokingly said we should skinny dip in her neighborhood pool. This was a pool that was (a) in the goody-goody suburbs; (b) right next to a few houses; and (c) right next to a main road.

We snuck in, but I thought we would just dip our toes in or something. She was a sexual girl, but still quite conservative in her dress. So I was pretty shocked when she stood up and stripped off completely naked! I quickly followed, and after just a few minutes of swimming in the water, we were fucking like bunnies. I'd say it was probably around midnight, so in the sleepy burbs everyone is probably sleeping, but still, we saw a few cars pass by, causing us to dip down into the water.

Later, in grad school, I went camping at the state park with two guy friends and three girl friends. None of us were dating (one of the guys was gay), but one of the girls and I had hooked up a few times (I have another story on here somewhere about a time her and I spent an entire night walking around her neighborhood naked and hanging out on her porch naked).

Anyway, after drinking and making s'mores, it was like 2 am and we wandered to the lake. I was tipsy so I decided to instigate things and I just stripped off completely naked without saying anything, and jumped into the water. Two of the girls (one fell asleep already) everyone else stripped to their underwear and jumped in too. The girl I had hooked up with kept trying to tackle me underwater (heh, she was trying to cop a feel!) Anyway, she says "I want to get naked too!" and takes off her clothes. We're wrestling underwater and each of us cop a few feels.

When we're all done, I dare her to run back to camp naked, which she does, racing me back (I was still naked too). Later that night I somehow found my way to her tent and we finished things off!

Skinny dipping = major fun!
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post: