Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwayne View Post
I've only been able to pull this off a few times... but if you are really wanting to expose your wife, it works great.
While on trips with my wife, I try to find motels with the front window & door facing the walk - your standard motel I guess.

*snip*
This reminds me of something I hadn't thought of in years. I have no idea what I was thinking when I did it, I'd never do it now, too crazy even for me.

I was traveling with a girlfriend, she was one horny young lady, she masturbated on the highway in the passenger seat on that trip ... I hadn't thought of THAT in years either! My goodness she was one fun, sl*tty chick.

Anyway, we stopped for the night and got a room that was on the first floor with a window facing the parking lot. We were both into bondage and I had brought rope, etc, along. She asked me to tie her up on the bed and fuck her. I stripped her naked and tied her spread-eagle on the bed and blindfolded and gagged her. I teased her until she was squirming and begging me to fuck her (if "Ffffffffmmmm mfffff!" counts as begging for sex).

Instead I got up, turned the lights on, opened the d****s and left the room. I made sure the door slammed really loud so she would know I had left. It wasn't a big hotel but I walked around for a while, then walked outside to see how visible she was. You couldn't miss her, our room was the only one with the lights on and d****s open. It wasn't late but it was dark and there was lots of activity, people checking in, etc. I left her alone like that for 45 minutes or so. I took some pictures of her from outside but I never shared them with her. My camera was stolen a few weeks after that, I'm sure the theives enjoyed the pictures.

Then I went back in and fucked her until we both collapsed.

Before I took off her blindfold I closed the d****s. I have no idea if anyone saw her and I never told her what I had done. Thinking back on it, I realize now I could have gotten in a lot of trouble for that. Young and stupid, I guess.
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to rufus2252 For This Useful Post: