Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Store dressing/fitting/changing room voyeur
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 11:40 PM

Thanked 1,491 Times in 113 Posts
Default Vegas dressing room

My wife and I were in Vegas at the Ceasars Palace Shops and she was trying on some jeans and tops. She was wearing a top that had a built in bra. The changing area was at the back of the store near the sale racks. there was an open doorway and several rooms with curtains that were about 2 feet from the floor. The back wall of the dressing rooms were a mirror. My wife took in 2 pair of jeans and 3 shirts. She was in the second closest room, and the curtain did not close well. i only had a 2 or 3 inch gap and my wife was at the other and of the room. The back wall being a mirror gave me a great view of her thong covered ass and perfect(to me at least) tits as she tried on the out fits. I was alone as she showed me how they looked and decided which to buy. as she was about to change into her own clothes a group of 3 men and 2 women in their early 20's came to the sale racks. My wife was 40 at the time but hot. She had already gone into the room and left about a 5 inch gap as the store had been empty. She had her back to us as ahe took off her top, as her bare back came into view one of the girls pointed this out to the others. They all stopped and watched as her tits were visable in the mirror. As she slipped the tight jeans off her thong came to about knee level., giving us all a perfect view of all her charms. She hung up the jeans and put on her shirt before fixing the thong. When she bent to move her purse her pussy and rosebud were visible for a brief moment. I'm not sure if she knew or not, she has never been into showing off, but it was vegas. I never did mention it but thought about it often.
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to carbilz For This Useful Post: