View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 10:02 PM

Thanked 2,299 Times in 85 Posts

Being a bit of an exhibitionist myself, aided and abetted by my darling wife, I have put on showings of my wife in front of many a window, so it was fitting that my karma be repaid by views of other women, other wives...

One of these good karma comebacks happened in San Francisco. Rox and I were staying in a hotel that was across a span of space from another hotel we had stayed in once and fucked in front of the window. It was strangely erotic to look across the way to the other hotel and think about what others in our current hotel must have thought seeing us being free spirits off in the distance. This was made even more real when I affixed my 500mm telephoto lens to my camera and used it like a telescope to check out the rooms with open curtains on the side of our previous hotel that faced the one we were in.

Nothing much happened during the evening, but the next morning my spidey sense was tingling and I scanned the windows of the hotel a few blocks away. Something caught my eye, some movement, something - so I went for the camera and long lens. There was my karmic refund...
Attached Thumbnails
Window-13.jpg  
The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to nudebeachlovers For This Useful Post: