View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 07:30 AM

Thanked 3,624 Times in 279 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellblowmedown View Post
My wife definitely fits your theory. She's seen as an upstanding member of the community but has a bit of a hankering to become not so "good". She often comes out of a shower, briefly walks naked or topless in front of our bedroom windows with the curtains open, has a quick look outside, then half closes them. I've observed her with a hidden cam, so I've a number of pics that demonstrate her behaviour.

My mate comes round early morning occasionally to assist with various projects in the garden. When I'm talking to him, my wife usually appears with her pajamas on but clearly showing her nipples through her top. In the summer she'll appear with her short nightdress on (although she still has her knickers on).

I don't want to broach the subject with her as she would probably stop doing it, so it's all a bit of a game with me (and you lot!) knowing what she's up to but just appearing nonchalant as if I haven't noticed.
Have you given any thought to buying her some more sheer pajamas or a short, thin summer nightdress- and removing the panties before giving them to her? Maybe give her an old dress shirt of yours to use in the summer but cut off a couple of the buttons? I'm thinking if she enjoys the game at the current level, she might just need you to provide ways to reveal more to your friend. It's all about plausible deniability, remember?

If YOU give her the garments, how can she be responsible for how revealing they are (within reason)? Might be a win for all three of you.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post: