View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 09:33 PM

Thanked 2,341 Times in 147 Posts
Talking

ABSOLUTELY TRUE:
This is my wife's 3rd marriage. She has fucked around 100 guys and at times has been pretty easy. She has never been shy about telling me of her past and that's one thing I appreciate about her...no surprises. Her 1st husband used to take her, "deer hunting" with a small group of his male friends in her early to late 20's where they stayed in a cabin. She was to cook, clean, and be available to all the guys whenever they wanted her.

The second husband was pretty normal. She worked at a steel plant in the office where the truck driver's got their paperwork and route assignments. She was now in her 30's and generally wore short skirts, had a great body and killer legs to show off. She said she enjoyed the attention the drivers paid to her and the nice comments about her looks. She told me it started off by her meeting 1 really nice looking driver she had given an assignment at a local truck stop and letting him fuck her in the cab of his truck. She said she enjoyed it, he enjoyed it and everyone was winning and it got pretty regular. She said he must have told a few of the other drivers and she was getting hit on quite a bit. They too wanted to fuck her in their trucks. Some she said she did some she didn't. It seemed she was known as a great lay, willing to do anything asked and pretty easy. She told me her 2nd husband was pretty drab and only thought of his business, not her.

Now here I come into the picture. I have always had a wild kinky streak. I love showing her off to truckers when we are out for a long drive on the Interstate and in Adult Bookstores and their parking lots. I would let the guys feel her up and do anything up to fucking her. I had a Swinger friend introduce us to the Adult Lifestyle Scene. He and his wife took us to a local adult club and we were like kids in a candy store. That same night he fucked my wife and I fucked his. The rest is history. We started going on our own and doing our own thing. We love the 'Hot Wives Night' at the club where the single guys have free access to go upstairs and play with the couples. One night alone she had myself and 6 other guys licking, sucking, rubbing and fucking her at one time. One guy was only left with one of her nylon feet available so he started sucking her toes. She was placed over a couch are with her ass in the air and every guy took a turn with her. She told me she was sore for the next 3 days. She had on white thigh highs and garters but lost the heels really quickly after the action started. She has been ganged a few times, sometimes never seeing the guy that was fucking her.

I do not consider myself a cuckold but I do enjoy watching her in action, hearing the moaning and sounds, and knowing her is getting pleased as she is giving pleasure. We feel our marriage is stable, everyone is winning and it keeps our sex life charged. It's also great to know she is willing to do anything sexually to please me and that I ask of her. I have asked her fuck a few friends and she has never refused to strip for or fuck anyone I wanted her too.

We are getting older now and are starting to slow down some. We still get that wild hair that must be satisfied that comes with including others into the action. I am extremely proud of my wife and she and I have made a great match over the past few years. One thing for sure it has been a life to remember.

SandiJones
Sounds like your wife is a good time fun loving woman. Something to be said knowing her past and her not keeping it from you. Every man here wants a wife that is comfortable with their body and enjoys being a sl*t at times and putting out for guys. You are very lucky. I bet she is one hell of a sl*t when she wants to be. I'd bang her in a heartbeat and wished I had been one of the guys in that hunting cabin. I bet she kept them entertained!
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to dantroop For This Useful Post: